ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 11:50 AM   #331
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

177-2
Hasbro- Marvel Legends: Captain Marvel

Amazing the difference that a few years can make huh? We are still a few month before new Captain Marvel Movie, but I already feel that her stock is on the rise, and why not? Disney tends to have a good track record with taking relative unknown characters and making them relevant. Which I suppose can be a bit of a bummer for those who were always fans, but I would think the more media attention leads to more toys, which is a plus in my book. Hell, the fact that 3 years ago this figure was warming shelves to probably being a hot commodity next year is proof enough that the MCU bump can only be a good thing for those who like the character. I for one am looking forward to the movie and the new world that she will bring, but have to wonder if the FOX deal was solidified sooner, would this she have been shelved for a better known X-Men or F4 movie?

Pros: Two great looking head sculpts, a mid sized female body type with a good amount of articulation and extra accessories including a waist sash and energy punching form that goes over her fist to emulate her powers.

Cons: The mould is such that it looks like she is hunched over and as with the other female bodies, the articulation is lacked as compared to their male counterparts and as with other “flyers” it would be nice if she could fully look up to achieve the flying pose.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping