ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 01:03 PM   #126
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here

Hasbro- Marvel Legend: Scourge

Much like many of the other Marvel villains I am not very familiar with Scourge and had very little interest in pickng him u; that is until a review on The Toyark basically sold me on him as being a 6" GI Joe figure. That was enough to seal the deal for me and I picked him up at first chance.

Reading through his back story it blows me away that Hasbro would not only produce such an obscure character, but also do it so well. This was pointed out elsewhere, but the fact that the included weapons are of the same colour skeem as Demolition Man (and alias for the character) is a crazy cool detail that most people (including myself) wouldn't even notice. Someone at Hasbro really stepped it up with this.

I love the sculpt and give credit the Hasbro for including functional weapon holsters, I really wish this was the norm for these figures. Articulation is pretty standard for the ML line and the weapons are great.

Overall an excellent figure and one of my favourite MLs to date.

Pros: Great sculpt, Excellect accessories, working holsters, attention to detail and character backstory.

Cons: None

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping