Old 04-24-2017, 10:25 PM   #4630
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe
Re: Post your Action Figure hauls!

Got some great stuff incoming!

Marvel Legends 6"
-Vulture (Homecoming)
-Homemade Spider-Man Suit (Homecoming)

These just shipped a few minutes ago from Amazon USA. They broke the street date by mistake and the release date is supposed to be June. The regular Spider-Man from Homecoming didn't go up yet and the rest of the wave doesn't interest me. I'll buy the BAF Vulture wings off eBay later.

Marvel Legends 12"
-Deadpool

Saw this on the shelf at TRU today, when it rang up it was street dated. They were nice enough to just hold me one for the May 1st release date. The SKN number is 293062 to check if your TRU is getting them. My store got 6 and it will be $79.99.

Star Wars Black Series 6" 40th Anniversary
-R5-D4

My EB Games location that I preordered this at called me today to let me know it's in but it can't be picked up until May 1st. This is still up on their website for preorder either ship to home or pick up in store.

Spider-Man Homecoming 6"
-Homemade Suit
-Tech Suit
-New Suit
-Vulture

These low articulated figures were on the shelf at TRU today for $9.99 each. They had the whole set, Homemade Suit, New Suit, Tech Suit and Vulture. I picked up all 4. They look decent and were cheap enough. I can't find too much about them, kind of a stealth release. Here is a link to the only one I can find on Amazon USA:

https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Ho...G11REY9RH7BGAN

Kinda a pre-emptive haul post but I had all these ship, be put on hold, found and be confirmed for pick up today! So it was a good day!

Last edited by Darth Cosmos; 04-24-2017 at 10:37 PM.
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping