ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 02:35 PM   #936
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

558-2
Jazwares- Fortnite Legendary Series: Hellhound.

I mean… come on. Just look at this guy. How can the Jazwares haters look at a figure this unique, this articulated with this many accessories and still not get on board. Yes there are still some issues, but no different that Black Series lack of accessories, Marvel Legends constant mould reuse and GI Joe’s Nerf or nothing accessories. What’s holding you back? Is it that they are from Fortnite? I never played the game and outside of the package they just look like really fun toys.

Pros: As with the other interesting Jazwares Fortnite figures, Hellhound has a fantastic detailed mould, a really cool translucent flaming head sculpt. A nice array of realistic weapons, a unique looking pickaxe and too much articulation. If you are keeping score on the shoulder joint issues that I have been having with other Jazwares Fortnite figures, Hellhound’s joints were not too tight and did not break, so that’s a plus.

Cons: Ok, I said it in the Pros, but as with other Jazwares figures, Hellhound has the “super poseable” articulation that included finger joints that are more of a hindrance than helpful.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping