ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 01:35 PM   #691
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

423-2
Hasbro- Transformers Studio Series: Optimus Prime (Revenge of the Fallen)

Another day, another Optimus Prime toy. I don’t keep count, but if I were to guess, I think I would have more Optimus Primes than any other Transformers character, and of that bunch, more movieverse style than anything else, which is brutal as I do not particularly care for that design. That said, I love this Studio Series figure and will say until my dying day that I disliked MOST of the movie Revenge of the Fallen, except the forest battle, which incidentally, this figure is based on. So I suppose if they are going to rope me in with yet another Optimus, it may as well be from a sequence that I like.

Pros: Pretty well everything on this Studio Series Optimus is great. Nice sculpt in both modes, challenging yet not impossible transformation, 2 blades that smartly attach on to Optimus’ arms and a super poseable robot mode that really allows for multiple solid poses.

Cons: As a fan of Jetfire, I was really annoyed that this Revenge of the Fallen Optimus was not compatible with the upcoming Revenge of the Fallen Jetfire, which will require yet another movieverse Optimus Prime. Like how many Primes do I need?

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping