ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 02:34 PM   #120
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
I'm thinking Hasbro did that Luke first because of more oppurtunity for repaints. Not that they have done much with it, but easy to get a Wedge or a Biggs out of that mold.
That is actually a really good point and it's too bad that nothing really came from it as I would buy the heck out of Rouge Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle power eh View Post
Blast from the past! I still remember this figure and R2 peg warming for months after everyone was buying up the Sand Trooper and Maul...even into the 2nd wave's release. Now those 2 fetch a pretty penny. Member trying to hunt Boba Fett from the 2nd wave? I member.

As for Legends spoiling us "the last few years" with double jointed elbows...they've been spoiling us FOREVER with that except for the female figures anyways. I don't heavily collect black series anymore unfortunately, but when characters from the OT get released I will generally still buy those. This Luke is still probably the best Luke in the line, with the Bespin version not too far behind in the rearview mirror.
It still a bit odd to me that Maul was released in the first wave and don't think I have not thought about trying to sell mine, but as with Luke I have been waiting all this time to crack em open, it would be a shame.

As for The Black Series figures, I will continue to buy them as they continue to make them. I just wish they would stop with the massive vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchbox83 View Post
Have that X-Wing pilot Luke too. It looks pretty good and all, but I never took it out of its box. Same with Boba Fett. I wonder how much they go for these days.

Wish I had the Black Series 6" scale Yoda though. That's one of the only ones I don't have yet that I wish I had. Got Maz Kanata, but haven't taken her out of the box yet either.
Yoda and Anakin are the one two non-exclusive figures that I missed out and it pisses me off as they are so expensive now and quite frankly, not even worth it!

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping