Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 11:46 PM   #16
BlackBeltJohnson
Galactian Herald
Re: Hasbro Revenues and Why Exclusives Aren't Going Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
I’m just gonna toss in that in terms of “exclusives” I wouldn’t say that Walmart and Amazon are huge issues.

Yes, Conehead’s issue. Minor Storm Shadow annoyances. Likely something I’ve missed.

It’s Target that is very, very, very exclusive heavy. Like half the entire GI Joe Classified toyline is exclusive.

And, of course as has been mentioned, exclusives aren’t truly the problem. It’s the availability of the exclusives thats the big issue.
I'd add that its availability in the broadest sense; that all these Preorders can sell out is absurd. Another issue with this are those stupid code names they keep using. Who here has missed a preorder looking for a product by its actual name, only to find out that it was already sold out because it was listed as something else?
Next, it's the fact that they don't always sync the release dates with the US, and never tell us when exactly to look either. Again, who here has missed a preorder because you happened to be at work? On a call? Getting Groceries? Making lunch for your kid or insert any other thing that one does in life? You literally have to be tied to your computer and jobless and relationshipless if one really wants to be able to keep up with these things.
Hasbro has turned an enjoyable hobby into a Shite-storm of stress and frustration.
BlackBeltJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping