ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 07:20 PM   #2
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Are Winners and Marshall?s part of your toy runs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
Lately I?ve been including winners and Marshall?s on my regular toy runs. Having found ML at $9.99 and the MODOK at $39.99 I feel compelled to check regularly for deals. With prices skyrocketing finding a good deal on recent product is extra sweet.

I usually forget to check there unless someone posts a finding. Then I'll check them out. Unless it is around Christmas time, then I usually check on a regular basis. I have lucked out there over the years, but it is so hit and miss that I don't want to waste the gas anymore.

However my hunts have shrunk quite a lot this year. Now I do most of my hunting online, and only really check out stores if I am going there for some other reason (Walmart), or they are close to somewhere I am going (Gamestop, Winners, etc.)

TRU is the only store that has really suffered. I have been there a total of 3 times this year, and only spent money twice. One time it was 2 ML figs for $10 & $12 each. The second time was to pick up a gift. They have basically lost my business due to their pricing. I'll still pick up something exclusive if I have to, but otherwise it will have to be a big discount to make me go in and buy anymore.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping