Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 08:30 AM   #63
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight
Re: Toy Aisle Trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
Yeah, it makes sense that it would happen the way you described.

And I had to laugh because it was just so brazenly fraudulent. I just wonder what these jackasses look like who pull these frauds. Like, are they sweating a little when they do this crap?

And part of why I can laugh is that Walmart had no problem refunding me for the fraudulent figure.

Then again, Walmart being so easy about taking these returns is part of the problem, ain't it? lol
Highly doubt anyone is sweating too much when they return this crap. It's clearly happening at pretty much every store I go to, plus all the stuff I see posted here. Its unfortunate because it hurts us all in the long run because a lot of these figures remain on shelves forever. Although I did buy one of these swaps when the amazing spider man 2 wave was first released...someone returned a McFarlane box set Spidey in a Carnage box (one of the few times something good was swapped out LOL).

Totally feel for you on that online Bullseye, as its a great figure and not easy to find...but your initial post did make me laugh (not at you, just at the situation).

Good luck on your hunt for the figure.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping