Thread: Revoltech.
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #45
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon
Re: Revoltech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
Original Woody came with his pervert face and the binocular toy. New Woody doesn't, but comes with the alien. (Again, skimping out. What good is one alien? Should have offerred at least three). The Monsters Inc, orginal one had Sulley and Mike, with hardhats and a scary face for Sulley. This time I think no scary face, no hard hats, but you get Boo. Boo ain't worth it; try to find the original if you can.

This last Revoltech purchase left me empty feeling. I think I'm not going to bother until they have something I really want. I spent over $100 on 3 toys that was just okay, when I could have put that money towards getting a valkyrie or the MP Starscream next month. Grrr.
Thanks, I have the original versions, the main want was the new partners they were including and no perv face for woody is a definate pass at least until a mega sale. Quite honestly, there hasn't been any Rev's that caught my eye in a long while, just too bad the Monsterarts Godzilla figs are double the typical Revoltech prices or else I'd been going full hardcore on filling up on monsters.
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping