Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 03:04 PM   #4918
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
Making money isn't a priority ? If they can make money they will sell wherever they can.

This company answers to shareholders if there's a market of 38 million potential customers you bet they'll be selling there. It makes no sense not to.

Distribution sucks that is a fact and something we all agree on. But why that is is only known by Hasbro.

All I know is as years have passed I have no trouble finding exclusives or stock and it's gotten easier and easier to find what I want with minimal effort. That could be because I live near the centre of the universe that is Toronto I dunno. But all i know is i've seen improvement.
Your location definitely has a part in that. Some areas get better distribution than others. In my experience I can't find anything in my local stores anymore and in store hunting is dead for me. No new product on shelves in forever, empty pegs constantly, shelf space for lines shrinking, some lines discontinued completely, year old figures clogging shelves. My stores are in the worst state I've ever seen them. Not to mention I've had 2 Game stops in my area close since the pandemic Making it even worse.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 09-24-2022 at 03:11 PM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping