Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 10:35 PM   #118
riderman
Master of the Universe
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Not the biggest fan of ordering things online. I will if I absolutely have no other choice, but I far prefer just walking into a store, picking up a shiny thing, discovering that I absolutely NEEEEEEEDS it, and buying. It’s... euphoric, finding things that way. I know it’s dated and not the all power way of the future, but it’ll always be my preferred method. No customs, no shipping debacles, no restocking fees on preorders that never arrive. Usually works out, though Hasbro seems determined with this line to make it impossible.
Call me old fashion but that's how I roll too. I do the online thing if i have no other choice. Just want to hold it in my hand and compare paint jobs on the other ones before I put down my hard earn money. I feel your pain, I too find it quite impossible to collect or buy Power Rangers the way Hasbro is doing it now! Now-a-days it benefits to have friends or people that can get you the items you need either at Comic Cons or pre-orders or even online shops or rely on fellow collectors with similar interests.
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping