Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 07:29 PM   #7
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe
Re: NECA retro Ninja Turtle 2-Packs released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
I should be able to preorder a product and get it. I shouldn’t need a bunch of back ups to ensure I get them and then deal with cancelling them all after or returning them. Especially when it’s the same retailer we are talking about. I shouldn’t need to preorder at both EBs in town and online to make sure I get an item. That’s utterly embarrassing for EB and NECA.

It’s a failure of a launch. If there’s no product it’s a failure. Doesn’t matter how you want to paint it. Little to no product for the first NECA Turtle launch in Canada.
Oh I hear ya. In a perfect world it would totally work out for everyone involved. I've never actually pre-ordered in store at EB ever, I'm solely online preorders, obviously they take online orders in higher priority as I don't think I've ever not had a pre-order ship or be cancelled.

Backups may not be convenient but for myself they work and I always get what I need with little hassle. To each their own naturally. It's frustrating to see when a system fails.

Hopefully the trend ends soon and you get what you order. Otherwise I can't envision any other option besides sourcing it online that could help even without the hassle of backup ordering.

Last edited by sixshot1981; 08-20-2019 at 07:32 PM.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping