ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 01:06 AM   #10
wedge1021
Mutant
Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse toyline

I've always wanted to get a good looking Batman figure at least, but have been holding out for a true Legends-scaled one. I guess now with McFarlane taking over and going with the 7" scale, that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

BUT the figure quality in this line looks pretty nice so far, nice enough that I might consider picking up more than just the Detective Comics #1000 Batman (which is the style of Batman I prefer). The Animated figures in particular are enticing to me, as I have a soft spot for the DCAU, especially BTAS.

I have zero DC figures in my collection, so scale is a bit less of a concern to me. It'd be nice to have them all at 6" scale to stand beside my Legends and Black Series, but most likely I'll never mix the lines on a shelf anyways so it's not a deal breaker.

I also like that there are no BAFs in this line, which makes it much easier to just pick up the figures I want, and the price point isn't too bad either. If I do go after these, I'll hopefully try to stick to Batman-related characters, and maybe the Animated subline. Plus the odd "iconic look" figure of other DC characters like a good Superman, Wonder Woman, and a few more major JL characters.

Last edited by wedge1021; 02-09-2020 at 01:12 AM.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping