Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 08:35 PM   #6783
philtastic
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eko123 View Post
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if the 60th Anniversary deluxe Blob figure is supposed to be an exclusive to certain retailers?

Other than Gamestop, I haven't seen it in person at any other mass retail places so far. Unfortunately it's listed as unavailable on the Gamestop.ca website, so I'd need to call stores to see if they have one.

And Big Bad Toy Store's online listing said it will arrive in May.

I would hope that Amazon, Toys R Us or even Walmart will eventually carry the figure as well (although CMDStore has a listing on Amazon Marketplace at the moment for over $127 before shipping).
Pretty sure Blob is a Fan Channel exclusive, which means no big box stores, nor Amazon. Though I did find it on BestBuy.ca, albeit currently sold out.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...igure/16609475

It is available for pre-order at ToySnowman.com, as well as other online figure retailers in Canada. And just because it's not available online at GameStop, doesn't mean it's actually sold out in stores. Check your local GameStop, or ask them to see if any other stores in your area have it in stock. They can even transfer it between stores, though that's up to the store staff to decide. Some will do it happily, while others will say they aren't allowed to.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping