Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 11:22 PM   #5
BeeBoy29
Re: New action figure collector with a very noobish question lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryfe2025 View Post
Hey, noobish questions are awesome.

The 3 3/4 scale is the basic figure size and is the standard for GI Joe ROC figures.
They do make 12" figures but they aren't as good, or as detailed character wise.
So the new ROC figures got you all excited for collecting, eh? Awesome.
Welcome to the boards!
Thanks for the warm welcome stryfe haha yea action figures have always intrigued me so i thought hey wat more then a better way to get into it with a new line

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
The ROC figures are pretty good. The quality is nice and in the last year or so, and it seems going forward, the 3 3/4 inch scale seems to be a favorite for collectors once again.

For the price you pay, and what you get, GI Joes have been pretty good at delivering the last couple of years. If you like vintage joes, it might be worthwhile for you to track down some 25th anniversary figures because they're basically remakes of the old Joes into a more modern style. However, ROC is a good a place to start as any.

Also might want to check out the Marvel Universe Fury Files figures if you're into comic book characters. There's something very cool about having Wolverine fight Snake Eyes.
I will definetly check out the fury files figures, thank u also pud333 . Can u still find 25th figures in stores? and sorry another noobish question wat packaging does it look like they have? thanx
BeeBoy29 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping