ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 09:09 AM   #6
snowman_ejc
Super Friend
Re: GI POC Review: Best Joe Offering Yet!

I just got my POC figures and I agree they are great.

Beachhead: a really wicked figure, but I can't figure out are they supposed to be flippers that he comes with? They look a little weird, but it is one of the best Beachhead's yet.

Duke: This is by far the best Duke that ever came out. The jungle commando look is a great fit for Duke. Now he looks like a hands on field commander. I just love the machete on his belt.

Alley Viper: Alley Viper has always been one of my favorites in the Viper Corp. Now he has some realistic colours and with the different helmets, he can be changed to make different groups of vipers.

Snake Eyes: Looks more commando than ninja. I like the idea that you can flip up the visor and see SE's eyes.

Cobra Commander: The crimson red makes the new design of CC awesome. I think now with the new colour and the new card design, CC is a must have now.

Firefly: More armour means more action. I like the new design of him. A definite upgrade from the ROC gunship version.

Snow Job: Great accessories, but just another arctic trooper. I do like the reactive armour chest piece under his parka.

Storm Shadow: The samurai style skirt piece and how the swords attach together make this figure cool. I would have chosen different legs than the ROC version and I am not a big fan of the new head sculpt.

The figures for the vehicles are a little disappointing compared to the single pack figures. My favorite is Storm Rider. This new Dreadnok looks great.
snowman_ejc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping