ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 10:29 AM   #8
pud333
Master of the Universe
Re: GI POC Review: Best Joe Offering Yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccthedj View Post
Wave 2...

Recondo and Jungle Viper!!!!

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=16241
Yeah, really looking forward to Wave 2. Also really looking forward to the new articulation they will be adding to the Joe line in 2011, including wrists that not only swivel, but can bend on the joint to help hold the guns better, like the SDCC Sgt, Slaughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman_ejc View Post
Beachhead: a really wicked figure, but I can't figure out are they supposed to be flippers that he comes with? They look a little weird, but it is one of the best Beachhead's yet.

Snow Job: Great accessories, but just another arctic trooper. I do like the reactive armour chest piece under his parka.

The figures for the vehicles are a little disappointing compared to the single pack figures. My favorite is Storm Rider. This new Dreadnok looks great.
Yep, they're flippers. He's an urban assault figure, so I'm guessing at some point he might use the flippers in the sewer systems or even through waterways that go through some cities. I wish Snow Job's goggles could come off. And yeah, the vehicle drivers kinda suck in their detail. But I definitely want that Storm Rider guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquanet View Post
I like the fact that they can store all this extra stuff, plus extras like removable knifes and what not. You sold me on the firefly!

I'm on the hunt for these, where did you pick them up?

Beachhead is a Marine, of course he comes with flippers!
Firefly is awesome. You will NOT be disappointed. I actually bought these through BBTS because I hate toy hunting (I have the worst luck. Have never found anything really good, I just waste my time and gas, so I always order online.) However, these are showing up at Walmart at a great price. I believe these have shown up in Ontario. Check the toy sightings threads.

Last edited by pud333; 08-12-2010 at 10:33 AM.
pud333 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping