ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #22
UltraPrimal
Super Friend
Re: Toys"R"Us G.I.Joe, Batman, Spiderman, and Lego Sale June 1st -7th

Went TRU today and picked up a GI Joe Retaliation Roadblock, aka the Rock, and Amazing Spider-Man "Ultra-Posable" Spidey.

The Rock is pretty good. Decently articulated. But his gimmick kills the entire toy. I didn't realize this but his little gun that just looks like a piece they cut off the mold tree and stuck it in his hand is actually MOLDED into his hand. So you cannot remove it and he doesn't even come with an extra hand to swap out. Pretty lame. Completely ruined the figure for me. Now I'll probably have to try and hunt down different figure just to swap the hands, if I can.

The ultra-posable Spidey is just that. He's so awesomely articulated it's...AMAZING! This is the first Spider-Man figure I've owned that can actually pull off some Spider-Man poses. It's just a shame none of the other figures in the line are as posable as this one. I'd love to pick up that Ben Reilly looking one if it had the same articulation as this one. Only bad thing I could say about it is that a lot of the ones I've seen in store have pretty spotty paint. I managed to find one that was OK.
UltraPrimal is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping