Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 01:48 AM   #4002
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: Post your Action Figure hauls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
I don't play the games, I have no interest in ever starting, I can barely stand Metroid FPS titles, and yet here I found myself today buying not one, not two, but five Halo Mega Bloks Blind Bags.

I blame Mattel's recent purchase rumours and potential happenings of the MB brand on my sudden interest, part of me thinks they'll vanish completely with my never having known the sweet mini-figure poseability design ever. The other part of me is just nuts for blind bag toys and Kreon Wave 4 is nowhere to be found so I'm looking elsewhere for my fix.

Quality wise, not so bad... I will say this though, the dude with the backpack from series 7 ODST or whatever, that peg is so loose the pack falls out really easy when handling. And if that's the only complaint I have then I can safely say that MB is really trying their all at improving quality on figures since the early days. I certainly hope we don't see a decline in this front due to Mattel's typical practices.
I don't play the games either. I don't even have an XBox. I just really like the minifigures!

I think your ODST may be defective. It shouldn't be that loose. If you want, you can contact Mega Bloks and see if they will send you a new one. I hope so too! I want them to keep the same quality for the figures and the sets. Mega Bloks have come a long way from its early days.

I believe Mega Bloks will be changing the Halo Spartan, ODST, and Marine minifigures this Fall. They will have Call of Duty type articulation and the ability to swap armour pieces! So series 9 will be the last of the "old" Spartan, ODST, and Marine molds. They will be rebooting the blind bags too. It will come with the new articulated minifigures.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rapidrundowns

I hope you enjoy my videos! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you for watching!

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 03-04-2014 at 02:07 AM.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping