ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 05:44 PM   #310
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

162-2
Hasbro- G.I. Joe- Sigma Six- Sky Bat

I’m not going to bury the lead: THIS FIGURE ROCKS.

Now that I got that out the way I’ll take a step back to say that Sky Bat is the second of the two “BAT” figures (Ninja BAT being the other) that were released as part of the Sigma Six 8” line and to be honest, the better of the two. In fact, I knew that I would like this figure so much that when I saw the figure at Winners on deep discount, months after Sigma 6 was cancelled, I decided that I would try my hand at army building it and finally ending up with 12; not too bad? My plan was to hang them from my toy room ceiling with the other Star Wars ships, but never got around to it before we moved, so they sat with the other unopened Sigma Six figures in storage. I’ve moved on from the idea of hanging them and I certainly do not have the space to display all 12, so I might look to sell a few, but it’s tough as I still think that they are just really the great of a figure to have.

Pros: Fantastic sculpt, good amount of unencumbered articulation, adjustable wings with removable missiles, and a super cool looking laser gun.

Cons: Small issues include having only one gun (on the cartoon they all have two) and while I realize this figure pre-dates them, ankle tilts would have been great.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping