ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 11:26 AM   #2
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion
Re: Fortnite 4-Inch Scale Figures Coming From Jazwares

TRU friend saw these in the back. They're street dated for Dec 1st and priced at $24.99 each. (The price seems a bit steep especially compared to McFarlane's recent figures which come with a lot more) He only saw the above Drift and Raptor, but there are 3 others too. As can be seen in the picture they only come with a piece of a wall to "build" and a pickaxe weapon. They're also articulated similarly to Jazwares's recent Assassin's Creed figures. There are also lootboxes with guns and other accessories inside.

Personally, at that price I can't see these doing all that well. If they were ~$14.99 I could see some definite interest, but outside of more characters and scale preference, I'm not sure why anyone would want these over McFarlane's at only $5 less. And with the lootboxes for more accessories they'd end up pricer too. Then again maybe the price is tentative and it'll drop by the the time they release. I would imagine these will be ~9.99 like their Assassin's Creed figures were in the States.
Onslaught is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping