Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
Are you dweebs seriously trying to defend scalping
No just the mythical paranoia surrounding it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
They probably are scalpers. Sadly not everyone on the boards is here because they genuinely love the hobby or want to be part of the community. I know I’ve come across a few in the last couple of years who are literally just here because they want to make a few bucks and think we’re easy marks. Sucks, but it happens.
That sounds like scalper talk to me...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
Anyone who had actually tryed to sell a toy on Kijiji, Ebay or other wise knows that it’s a royal pain in the ass and not worth the meager markup.
This.

Point im making is that the so called problem is grossly over exaggerated. It is almost exclusively an excuse used for individuals who in a large market expect something they cant get right away. lets face it your not in most cases the sole collector out there hunting and a good majority are good collectors with good intentions buying something you want as much as them...when you call them a scalper you just come off petty

I can freely admit i buy multiples often, however i know several collectors whom we all help each other out as much as we can...even organizing large group buys for my USA runs...its a hobby as much as its a collective
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping