Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 08:00 AM   #18
Oreobuilder
Red Shirt
Re: Toys"R"Us G.I.Joe, Batman, Spiderman, and Lego Sale June 1st -7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
WTF? Isn't it, I don't know, unethical or something for a store to start the sale one day early, thus allowing certain parties who happen to be there that day able to take advantage of things, and thus making it difficult for the rest of us to get what we want?

I'm not saying anything against you 10incher, just asking a legitimate question. In a few hours time I was planning on heading out to take advantage of this sale, but if the scalpers and everyone else has already picked the aisles clean because the sale started on Thursday instead of Friday like it was SUPPOSED TO then I'm going to be mighty cheesed off.

I don't really care if Retaliation has been picked clean, but if I get there and find those 30th Anniversary figures I wanted to get are all gone, I'm going to slaggin' shove a HISS down someone's throat., box and all.
Simple solution: Go buy the toys you want at full price on the Thursday and bring back your receipts to price match them on Friday. It's a bit more hassle since you need to make two trips, but it insures that you get what you want and you don't have to stress about it. I've done it a few times.

OB
Oreobuilder is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping