Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #8
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: Walmart Rollback on G.I. Joes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Were the pegwarmers Retaliation figures or PoC/30th? The Wal-Marts around here only seem to have Retaliation figures left anyway, I didn't think to check the PoC stuff because the PoC stuff is still just Blowtorch and CC. (No sudden influx of Wave Five, which I'd kill for, well kill something that is already dead or made of plastic perhaps.)

I suspect this is just Wal-Mart trying to push out all the Retaliation crap they don't want to be stuck with now that the movie has been delayed... Oddly enough, the one where they still had vehicles didn't have those on Rollback, so maybe it's just the single cards they want gone.
The pegwarmers were the POC CC and Blowtorch. The Walmart that I went to only had those 2 figures.

The funny thing is there is suppose to be 1 Retaliation Zartan at this Walmart. That figure seems to be pulling some kind of vanishing act. It would show up on the peg for a few days and disappear, then pop back up again. It's some kind of weird "now you see me and now you don't" kind of thing. LOL! If I see Zartan again, I'll scan it.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping