ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 08:17 AM   #83
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
Thanks and I am glad that you are enjoying them. The Hulkbuster is certainly impressive and even more so that I was able to get most of the figures from Winners for $10. In my opinion BAFs really work well when it is for over-sized figures like Hulkbuster or Thanos, but a bit of a waste for smaller ones like Mantis.

I've also recently come around on the lesser known figures being included; i just wish the figures like Blizzard would have some type of accessory included.

The swapping is a whole other issue entirely. Hasbro could easily fix the issue with a sealed box, but not sure that is going to happen anytime soon. I suppose you could also blame the high cost of these for the increased theft. $30 is a bit rich for and with the classic versions retailing now for $35, people will start doing dumb stuff. I love my toys, but there is no way that they are worth $35.
Are they even worth $30? Probably not, but we keep eating them up. Check out canucktibles for the retro legends...they have them at $29.99
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping