Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 01:20 PM   #93
Hoffman
Agent of Shield
Re: NMC Toys aka Northmen Collectibles feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyguy99 View Post
I just joined to get some feedback on a charge back dispute from this store. And since its a toy forum that's cool too. So I made the mistake of ordering supposedly in-stock items from this store. I emailed sales every week or two for couple months asking for items to be shipped with no response at all. I then initiated a charge back dispute which took few weeks to get fully initiated. So a day or 2 after the store would have received notice of the dispute I get a reply from NMC addressing the dispute. The reply was from the last email I sent them before giving up, which would have been almost a month prior. The email basically blames this issue on me and indicates that since I didn't receive any response from the multiple emails that I should assume they have a problem getting emails and I should have kept emailing. I think that I only got response because I initiated a dispute since they were able to find an email pretty fast after receiving notice. The email was also very condescending and insulting. It is also weird that it feels like it was written by different people or maybe just cut and paste from previous emails that they've done. Idk. At the end of the email NMC is asking me to close the dispute before they submit their defense (or they won't send product).

I am not closing the dispute or responding to them as I hope at this point I can just get my money back from the credit card dispute and be done with this store forever. The credit card company told me that I don't need to respond to their email either. As of right now I have a temporary credit on my credit card. So, for anyone who's been through this entire process, what are my chances of winning?
The only acceptable response to your dispute is for him to ship your goods or refund your money directly.

You will win your chargeback claim. It is almost impossible as a seller to defend them. I've lost charge back cases where I've provided proof of delivery.
Hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping