Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 08:20 AM   #496
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
So according to a TRU link, the new Classic Marvel Legends figures are going to be $35. Will this be the ceiling for you?
Its getting to be a bit much. I was going to pick up the Wolverine with the alternate head and the Black Widow figures, but with Hasbro's reveal of the Jim Lee Wolverine and Black Widow w/Bike pack I will just pass on all the classic carded figures.

$35 seems so damn high though...IF this price hike was accompanied with better distribution I would gladly pay it. Its been a real pain in the ass lately to acquire certain figures and even the less desired figures from certain waves for that matter. I had to swallow my pride and pay a scalper to get the Jim Lee Cyclops just recently. I think going forward I will just order entire cases online and sell off the figures I don't want at face value (or less if I take out the BAF piece) to try and recoup some of my money.

Distro seems to be at an all time low in my area, the only figure I have seen in the wild from the Netflix wave was a Bullseye but his face paint was getting rubbed off on the box window (probably the only reason he was still on the shelf)
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping