ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 12:06 PM   #571
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

338-2
Disney Toybox- Marvel: Star Lord.

Was Star Lord ultimately responsible for letting Thanos fulfil his destiny of collecting all the infinity stones and wiping out 50% of all life in Avengers Infinity War? It’s a debated topic and I think with due reason; it was a really emotional part of the film. That said, much like laying blame on a Field Goal kicker for not making the last second kick to win the game, if that was the last ditch effort, then all of the previous attempts were just not good enough and the entire team carries the blame. So in an effort to create more content for the multitude of Marvel Figures that are coming down the pike I’m going to explore how it was a team effort that screwed over 50% of the universe by practically giving Thanos the stones and exonerating Star Lord from this alleged oversight.

Pros: Another great Toy Box figure. Great stylized sculpt that matches the exceptional Disney Infinity figure, a good amount of (non-hindered) articulation and 2 of his character specific blasters that even can affix to his belt!

Cons: I got nothing as Star Lord is one of the better Toy Box figures that I have reviewed to date.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping