ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 05:28 PM   #572
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

339-2
Hasbro- Marvel Legends: Enchantress

I’m continuing my multipart look on why Star Lord is NOT to blame for allowing Thanos’s rise to power as featured in the MCU Infinity War movie with today’s review. Have a look at review 338-2 for initial thoughts.

To get you up to speed, many people feel that Star Lord’s emotional outburst on Titian led to the Avengers defeat and subsequent annihilation of 50% of life in the universe and I do not agree. As we all know, even without the Infinity Stones Thanos was a formidable warrior and had quiet the reputation throughout the galaxy, but at the time of the battle on Titian he already had amassed 4 stones; how could a group of scrappy heroes compete with that? Besides, who failed 4 times before in order for Thanos to get that far?

1.The Power Stone- The Power Stone was found by Peter Quill (aka Star Lord, Our Defendant) during the events of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1. Thankfully it was saved from Ronan (and by proxy Thanos) by Peter via an amazing dance off and later given to the Nova Corp for safe keeping. However in an event that wasn’t even epic enough to deserve more than an offhand comment from Thanos in Infinity War, he was able to attack the Nova Corp and take the stone from them. I’m sure he had help from his “children”, but this should not have been that difficult for the Galaxy’s police force, especially as he did not have any stones at that point! Where is their blame?

Pros: Enchantress has a fantastic head sculpt and from top to bottom looks great with a good amount of articulation and the typical “Magic effects” that have been reused for many Marvel Legends.

Cons: It is literally a magic trick to make this figure stand up on her own given those ridiculous heels, I’m also so tired of those same magic effects.

Last edited by Team Jetfire; 04-30-2020 at 11:20 AM.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping