ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 12:55 PM   #2358
Robimus
Super Moderator
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

I've kinda seen both.

For Instance ironken's most viewed videos are stuff that is on the more positive side these days, while his drama videos have lower numbers.

That said, once Viper Island embraced the putting down of other channels(even including shots at websites like AFN & Hisstank), since then his views have gone up.

I used to watch Viper Island but got real tired of every video opening with a montages of how much better he is than everyone else, how he gives you the only news you need, how other channels that get legit leaks that are eventually proved credible are fake.

I stopped watching and haven't returned. But his views went way up.

Main ones I watch now are artistshark for news and anybody like Ironken and Articulated Ninja sharing custom ideas and displaying collections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
ClownfishTV made the point that they don't like to do negative videos either BUT when they tried to do a handful of positive, inspiring youtube videos praising some good things about certain movies or products, those videos got almost no views.

The sad fact is that people just respond more to negativity whether that's on YT, Facebook, twitter... whatever. And if that's what makes income for social media influencers, that's what they'll produce.

There's a sad reason why nutjobs like Alex Jones rake in the millions by spreading conspiracy theories and lies to millions of listeners. Because that's where the money is. Until we all change our disposition for this kind of content, it'll only remain pervasive in all of the platforms.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping