View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:42 AM   #419
CTO15
Avengers Assemble!
Re: Hot Toys or other 1/6th goodness that makes our wallets cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryceball89 View Post
Silly questions,

Im thinking of getting the Bat-suit case when it comes out (Hot toys or that custom one I saw on the sideshow forum)... I need to buy my own 1/6 batman right?

Also, since sideshow has it stock, i wanna bite before it goes away for good. They say it requires delivery signature. If im not home, what do they do? will it get dropped off at the nearest postal for me to pick up or is it delivered by a courier who are usually difficult to follow up on.

Thanks a lot guys!
For the Bat case from TDKR

- the custom one on sideshow forum does NOT include the Batsuit, so you will have to buy one. Mine is suppose to ship next week, I can't wait!!!
- Hot Toys has yet to announce if theirs will come with the suit or not.

- as for the HT Batman from Sideshow, they ship by Fed Ex to Canada. So if no one is at your house to receive it (you will also have to pay a bonding fee, usually around $35-40 for HTs) then you would have to pick it up at the appropriate Fed Ex center.

Hope that helps. If you are considering picking up a Batman, I would pick it up sooner then later. Only because given my experience Batman or Iron Man 6 months after release becomes extremely difficult to find without paying a huge mark up.

Good luck!

» Action Figure Shopping