ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 11:57 AM   #1
joshimus
Convention Exclusive
Selling a whole bunch of toys, loose and misb.

I will be adding to this thread as I go but for now this is what I have up. Figures will range from Star Wars, Marvel, Transformers, Hot Toys and ThreeA.

I'll get pics up when I get a chance. Apparently Imgur is over capacity and not working at the moment so...there's that.
Prices are in CAD, shipping not in the price.
First batch: ThreeA
- Snow Strike Black Widow. 1/6th scale figure. I did open here and displayed her in a glass detolf for a couple months but I have all her packaging. $175

- Harold Rothchild Experimental with packaging and both arms and arm guns with packaging. - $200

- 3AA 2017 Membership Dead Buddy Square 2 pack. Includes everything except my 3AA card. $150

Hot Toys Homemade Spiderman suit. I had originally ordered it because it had a Sept-Nov release date while the new suit was Q1 2018 (ordered both) Homemade kept getting delayed and the new suit pushed forward. I got the homemade suit version literally the day after the new suit version...Kinda decided I don't need both.
Price is what I paid in Cad after exchange and shipping. I only got hit with 20.00 customs so not including that. $330 MISB

I do have several BAF ML figures as well from Lizard wave, Okoye Wave and Infinity War Thanos wave. Each figure is $15. I'll get a list later tonight. I have other figures as well
(Team Jetfire, I do not have Superior Venom though. Sorry. Check Ebgames. They've been good with those. There is a MoonKnight at EB on Centennial by Walmart)

I'll update the list more later on. Lowballers will be ignored.

Too be continued later.

Last edited by joshimus; 04-12-2018 at 01:13 PM.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping