ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 02:25 PM   #625
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

378-2
Takara Tomy- Transformers Masterpiece: MP-13 Soundwave & Laserbeak

I’ve talked before how there are certain toys that I can actually remember buying or receiving and the original Soundwave from my youth is one of those figures. That could be because it was fairly rare for me or my brother to get a toy “just because” and was typically reserved for special occasions. I was very young, probably around 6-7 and we were visiting my Grandma’s house, likely for my birthday when I received the Soundwave/BuzzSaw set and I was elated. This was only my 2nd Transformer (Jetfire being my first) and it was a good one to boot. Sicn ehtat time I have had a very strong affinity to the character making the pickup of the MP figure all the more special.

Pros: Seriously? Everything. I don’t normally find value in super high end toys, but this Soundwave 100% lives up to the line Masterpiece and I am so pleased to have him in my collection.If you are a fan and have the funds to pick him up, I highly recommend it.

Cons: What is there to hate? Soundwave is a thing of beauty, but if I was forced to say something, it would be that in Tape Deck mode his gun does not fit very well on his back; but honestly that is it.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping