Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 01:31 AM   #708
wedge1021
Mutant
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
Thanks everyone. I did just that. I went to preorder it at EB Game and got an Edge card. I am still super puzzled by what is exclusive and what isnt. Does this mean we can expect Red Skull at Walmart? Or The Crossbones set at TRU? Or is it shared exclusives between each of them and EB?

And yes, I am very thankful that these are distributed in Canada in some shape or form. I of course would rather TRU due to their regular discounts and promotions, but being able to get them locally sure beats asking US friends and paying all that shipping.

My first love for toys is Transformers, so knowing that EB would get the walgreens stuff was really awesome.

Thanks again everyone!
Both Red Skull and Cap/Crossbones are general release. Eb Games was just the quickest to get them in stores.

Right now, TRU has several in stock online, plus they're on sale - Red Skull $28, Cap/Crossbones $56, Thor/Sif $56, Ant-Man/Yellowjacket $56, Iron Man Mk VII $28
http://www.toysrus.ca/search/index.j...tudios&x=0&y=0
Most of these are also on sale on Amazon.ca right now too.

Walmart has Iron Man Mk VII and Cap/Crossbones online, as well as their exclusive Iron Man/Tony Stark (out of stock).

Here's a list of the full 10-Year Line, with exclusives noted:
#1: Iron Man 1 ---------- Tony Stark & Iron Man Mk I ---------------------------- WALMART
#2: Captain America ---- Red Skull/Hydra Agents
#3: Avengers ------------ Iron Man Mk VII
#4: Iron Man 3 ---------- "Hot Rod" Iron Man, Pepper Potts & The Mandarin ---- TOYS"R"US
#5: Thor 2 --------------- Thor & Sif
#6: GOTG vol. 1 --------- Ronan ------------------------------ EB GAMES (in Canada)
#7: Age of Ultron -------- Hulk & Hulkbuster ----------------- EB GAMES (in Canada)
#8: Ant-Man ------------- Ant-Man & Yellowjacket
#9: Civil War ------------- Captain America & Crossbones
#10 Infinity War --------- Iron Man Mk L, Doctor Strange & Thanos
#?: Age of Ultron -------- Ultron ------------------------------- EB GAMES (in Canada)

If there's no exclusive marked, it's a general release item. However, that doesn't guarantee that every other outlet will stock all of them.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping