ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 07:14 PM   #1495
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

S-32
Hasbro- Fortnite Victory Royal Series: Mancake

Sorry not sorry to all fans of Hasbro?s Marvel Legends, Black Series and Power Ranger, but the Hasbro Fortnite toy line is better than them all and on par with the G.I. Joe Classified series and Mancake is one of the best figures that I own. It is a silly and childish design that would only appeal to immature people? Absolutely. Does a cowboy made entirely out of pancake and syrup make any sense? Not at all. Does my love of western themed action figures and breakfast foods somewhat skew my opinion about the figure right from the start? Yeah, probably, but the fact remains from a qualitative standpoint Mancake is incredible.

Pros: Let's go through it: Mancake has a really detailed sculpt from his cowboy neckerchief down to his cowboy boots. I also love how Hasbro designed the head with two different clear plastic syrup faces; really quite ingenious. Articulation is strong throughout and I?m able to get a number of cool poses. Hand accessories are both cool and abundant and include a gun/pancake skewer building tool, an assault rifle, two pistols that fit in his working holsters, a money bag backpack (filled with pancakes!?!) and a bottle of the good stuff (maple syrup). Lastly, what makes him a deluxe figure, they included his own friggin cannon. Crazy.

Cons: I love everything about this figure but would have loved some blast effects for the cannon.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping