ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 01:04 PM   #143
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive
Re: NMC Toys aka Northmen Collectibles feedback

I?m curious who here still has outstanding orders with NMC.
Before Covid I always had pleasant experiences (including taking my son who is on the spectrum to his location and he couldn?t have been nicer to us) and back then he was one of the few importing Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates figures, so I continued to be a loyal customer, despite the warnings of a thread like this?.

But with all the issues related to the pandemic, here?s a list of preorders I?m still waiting on and it?s so late only store credit is an option (which I?m not interested in since I?m only interested in the figures I?m waiting for):

-the entire ML Xenmu wave, minus Dr.Doom. Was supposed to arrive June 2021, no hint of what happened to that wave, even though places still have most of those figures on clearance now

-Thundercats Ultimate Mum-Ra the Ever Living. Plenty of stores now have this figure in stock now, no clue what the time table is for this figure

-Thundercats Ultimate Tygra. Same deal as Mum-Ra

-Thundercats Cheetara. I realize she was delayed for a long time but she?s available now, not sure how much longer she?ll take to arrive in Canada.

I?m going to send another email to see about any updates regarding these figures. Hoping for some news, especially regarding the Marvel Legends figures. I?ve never had any reason to speak badly about this store before, but I must say an over 1 year delay without any update for the Xenmu wave is a little disheartening to say the least
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping