ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 02:05 AM   #395
Hantei
Master of the Universe
Re: What Are You Watching?

Went for a double feature today.

LEGO Movie, this was awesome. I was very surprised by this, great cast and unexpected cameos/easter eggs. Haha, I think think we were the only group of adults in there without any kids. I recommend catching this at a late show time. We went for a 2:30 showing and was not expecting the turn it received. Haha, we ended having to sit in the very front row. Lots of kids, babies crying, and the volume was a little low (understandable for children/families, but would have gone for a later time if we were aware that this was going to happen). Might have to see this one again, but at late screening instead. "Everything is Awesome!" **Also, I know it's a WB movie, but I hope hope hope they can bring in some Marvel characters for the sequel.

RoboCop (2014), surprised that I enjoyed this as much as I did. Thought this was one of the better remakes of classic movies. Only things I didn't like were the black outfit (nothing beats the gray/steel metal + black look) and the under use of the classic theme by Basil Poledouris.

Last edited by Hantei; 02-17-2014 at 02:28 AM.
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping