ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 09:59 AM   #206
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

095-2
Hasbro- Marvel Legends Series: Thor

Growing up I was never really a big fan of Thor. Sure I can see the appeal what with the cool cape and costume, awesome helmet and (impossible to pronounce correctly the first time) trusty hammer Mjolnir, but perhaps his background as a Norse God was a bit too much in this world of superheroes for me to properly get behind. Even in the MCU his first two movies were among my least favourites, not because they were bad per se, but just because I had no connection to the character.

“But, Team Jetfire?” You ask “If you hate this character so much, why on earth would you sink $75 bucks into him?!”

Well concerned reader, it's simple. Firstly, I got him on sale for around $45 on Amazon so it was well worth the price. Secondly, he is frickin AWESOME!

Pros: Great overall sculpt including detailed body, cloth cape, two amazing head sculpts that can be interchanged to have the helmet or flowing hair and a fully articulated body to achieve all the poses you would ever want.

Cons: If I'm being greedy I would have liked some open hands? Additionally I wish the strap on Mjolnir could have been made from cloth or leather so he could hold it by the wrist. I can also appreciate that not everyone is a 12” fan and would not have room in their collections.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping