ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 10:54 AM   #153
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

059-2
Hasbro- Marvel Legends: Nick Fury or Dirk Anger or Shield Soldier.

If you were to complete a survey of current MCU fans asking who Nick Fury was I would bet you real money that this guy would not be it. Sure Samuel L Jackson has been a fantastic Fury, but people forget that David Hasselhoff was once the face of this character; no wonder they wanted to change him up a bit.

Additionally this figure comes with an equally unknown head sculpt in the form of Dirk Anger. Now, I thought I was fairly up-to-date and knowledgeable about the Marvel Universe but I could place this very obscure character, so I'm not sure if Hasbro should be commended or committed for this amazing release but I certainly appreciate it and would have gladly picked up the set from retail had I known it was such a unique character. Luckily I was able to pick him up at the same time as Absorbing Man and I'm quite pleased with all three heads including the random Shield Agent head. I'm glad that Hasbro is willing to take such risks with some of these releases that can really make some fans happy.

Pros: Three great head sculpts from very unique characters in the Marvel Universe

Cons: Mine has a floppy neck and I understand that Dirk Anger has a much different body type in his comic design.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping