ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 12:12 PM   #157
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

060-2
Hasbro- Transformers- Combiner Wars: Air Raid

So I'm starting in on the second of my combiner wars figure this. I'm starting with the first option in the bunch which was air raid. I'm not sure how much difference and uniqueness between the scopes there's going to be between the various limbs of superior but so far I like what i've seen with this figure. I suppose I shouldn't expect much considering the G one counterparts were very similar in design for each leg or arm appendage, how many times can you create a different plane that turns into an arm or a leg. counterparts were very similar in design for each leg or arm appendage, how many times can you create a different plane that turns into an arm or a leg. I do appreciate the overall design of this figure as it incorporates 3 modes looks decent in all of them and has a good level of articulation. It is a bit of a mystery to me as to what type of jet he is though. The G1 version is certainly a F15, but this version has a swept wing look that the F14 is iconic for. Either way a black coloured Jet from the 80s is totally badass in my opinion. Overall I'm really pleased with this figure and look forward to the rest of his teammates.

Pros: looks good in all three modes and has great articulation allowing for a good range of motion.

Cons: As is typical with the Aerialbots the robot looks like he is wearing a jet fighter backpack.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping