Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 10:55 PM   #28
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse toyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarwarsTF View Post
Maybe just me, but I can’t see this line lasting after this year.
The only figure I bought so far was Wonder Woman, and I got to say the figure is down right beautiful. The paint apps are spot on, the texture and sheen on the figure differ from skin to armour to skirt, the articulation is decent... but dang is it huge. She hulks over everything in my collection so I had to send her to the shelf for statues and busts. The 7+ inch scale kills it for me. If it weren’t for the size I would have grabbed Nightwing, Batgirl, a Batman, Joker, and Superman by now. But I just can’t. I don’t want a bunch of figures that tower over other characters that they should be blending in with.

Oh well. If it tanks maybe Hasbro will eventually get the license. I know monopolies are bad, but they do a damn fine job with Marvel Legends, producing both a plethora of figures for the most popular characters (a new Iron Man figure every 6 weeks, sure why not), while still giving plenty of other characters time to shine, (hello White Rabbit, and good day to you, Stepford Cuckoos).
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping