Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 01:47 AM   #152
cloud
Master of the Universe
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Online/Pre Order Sightings Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
So with eb it's neca that's the problem when involving neca products such as the ninja turtles. Neca doesn't meet the demands and things often get delayed. The upcoming turtles are in the system and have been for a month but neca hasn't officially told them when they will be shipping them and therefore they haven't been taking preorders or putting anything on the website. Ive been going to my eb for a long time and know them well so they told me they'd call me as soon as the new ones are available and as soon as I find out I'll post it here. My guess is we won't see anything until the USA gets them and if that's the case it won't be until after the 12th of November.
That's good to know. I kind of figured that's the case.
To be honest. After getting April, Casey Jones, Leather Head and Slash. I don't know if there are anymore characters I would want other than Baxter Stockman Fly.
I grew up watching the Ninja Turtles but don't remember much of the show. Sure I'll get Splinter and Krang but I don't remember when the Tricerton was on the 80s cartoon. I remember them on the 2003 show and 2012 show.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping