View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 07:22 PM   #14
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Ontario Thundercats Toy Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
I think super 7 is fixing those two errors you mentioned and they will send them free if I'm not mistaken? I'm definitely interested in seeing what will be offered in series 4.

Did you end up preordering from series 2 or 3 from super 7?
My comic store was able to order series 2 and 3 from diamond but diamond didn't offer series 1 so that's why i ordered series 1 directly from super 7.

I hope series 2 is out soon. Its scheduled for November on previewsworld to be in comic stores but that could obviously change.
Yeah they are sending out kits to fix the problems with Panthro's trunks, Jackalman's neck and guns (which were black instead of purplish/pink). They are also including a new head with "glowing" eyes for Panthro. It is supposed to simulate the reaction of the Thundercats when Lion-O calls them with the sword of Omens.

I ordered directly through Super7 for waves 1-3. I didn't know that comic shops would get them. Do you know what they are charging at the comic shop for them (in Canadian)? If it works out to the better to get them through a comic shop then I will start with the next wave.

For wave 4 I am guessing:

Wily Kit, Wily Kat, Monkian and Snowman.

That is just my guess based off what Super7 has done so far, and what they have said. Usually 2 main Thundercats and 1 main villain, plus a wild card. Also they said they wanted to finish the main team as quickly as possible so the Kits are pretty much all that's left. Also they are the last of the Mattel molds that Super7 has so it makes sense. Monkian would be another mutant and Snowman is a super desired Wild card.

After that I could see them finish the Thundercats B team with Bengali and Lynx-O, Vultureman and Hatchiman for wave 5. Although that might be too much "A list" characters for a single wave.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping