Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 01:55 AM   #501
Nyax78
Clonetrooper
Re: Masters of the Universe Origins discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
Well the Horde Trooper wave seems to have sold well for Walmart so far, I would hope that Walmart would still carry the line in the future, although it has sold poorly everywhere else (TRU, Gamestop) so it may never show up at those retailers down the road.

I just wish Gamestop would have pre-orders for MotU Origins stuff so that this protects them from not over-ordering and the fans can have a guarantee of getting desirable characters.

I was thankfully able to hunt down 6 of the horde trooper, which was all I had wanted, but it sure took a lot of hunting to do it. I'd rather just pre-order an entire case of the troopers than do that kind of crazy legwork.
Agreed. I don't know why we can't pre-order MOTU Origins from Gamestop,Wal-Mart or Amazon when you are able to pre-order Star Wars, Transformers, GI Joe etc. Well you can at Gamestop and Amazon anyways. You can occasionally pre-order Star Wars stuff at Wal-Mart but not much else.

The Horde Trooper wave has briefly shown up on Walmart.ca a few times but with very low stock. It took me a few attempts but I was able to order the entire wave. I found 3 of the 4 figures at my local Wal-Mart. I grabbed a second Horde Trooper.

Who knows if the next wave will show up as the Stinkor wave was m.i.a. up here. And it would be nice if we got some deluxe figures other than Clamp-Champ and Ram-Man. Never saw Mosquitor and haven't seen Terror Claws Skeletor or Flying Fists He-Man at Wal-Mart.

I think this line would be thriving if the distribution wasn't so brutal and the vehicles and cats were priced better.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping