View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 09:02 PM   #5334
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
Maybe Toyrus but I have seen some clearane Marvel Legends for $18 , Shuri from Balck Panther movie one of them. And yet, Hasbro is rereleasing her with different paint and jacked up price tag.
Wal Mart really depends on stores. I have gotten the Windigo wave for $12 each. But only in Victoria BC.
And some new ninja turtles figures when the 2nd Bay movie was coming out were on clearance as well.

While not ML related, there was a time where some TFs (mostly micromaster packs) and even a few DC Multiverse figures (mostly Supes from wave 1/2?) were mistakenly left out on shelves when they were priced at $0.02 !!!!

Now that was a mistake on the stores part, because that price is meant "no sale" and they were supposed to be taken off the shelves. Then of course there are always clearances on stuff that can be cheap. I recently got a Vintage reissue BW Rattrap on clearance for $14. I also picked up a few WFC deluxes for $9 a couple years ago.

So I don't think Walmart is that bad, in store at least. Online is another story.

Even TRU can sometimes surprise you. Earlier this year (yes THIS year) I found a ML Spymaster and Rock Python on red tag clearance for $12 and $10. However TRU has been terrible for keeping stock on shelves for years even before being bought by these other companies.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping