ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 08:15 PM   #1231
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

754-2
Jazwares- Fortnite Legendary Series: Valkyrie

Is this the first Jazwares Fornite female figure that I?ve opened? Seems odd considering there are equal Male to Female skins and collectors have proven time and time again that we will buy female toys. I suppose there is an extra cost to sculpt and entirely new mold, but it?s 2021; get with the times. In any case, Valkyrie was an Amazon exclusive and did not come to Canada until well after I found out that Amazon US ships to Canada. I?ll never understand, nor appreciate exclusives of unique figures that are NOT simple re-paints or re-tools. As of now McFarlane Toys seems to have found a nice balance with this, but Hasbro is getting increasingly bad with this giving me PTSD flashbacks during the late 90?s when KB Toys and Target were getting all those amazing Star Wars Exclusives.

Pros: Valkyrie has a wonderfully detailed sculpt with lots of detail throughout, has a good assortment of weapons and accessories, great articulation (maybe too much) and a set of wings for a backpack.

Cons: It?s standard that Jazwares provide three different emotion faces for their figures, but unfortunately with Valkyrie they all look the same and they don?t really stay on very well given all her hair and crown.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping