ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 01:17 PM   #13
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Figures, Vehicles & Roleplay 30% Off at Toys"R"Us April 28th - May 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle power eh View Post
Pretty sure its just the receipt you need, they scan it, refund the difference and mark your original with a stamp that says its been price adjusted...this is all i have done in the past, but I'm pretty sure its only two weeks or something if the dollar value is below a certain point.
Yeah I posted just above you with my results, no dice. I got them just under 3 weeks ago and they wouldn't go the extra mile and let me return them and rebuy them at the cheaper price either as some here had suggested to try. I feel like retailers have been taken advantage of so much by scammers and such that they refuse to go the extra mile anymore. Really sucks, never used to have an issue doing this years ago at TRU, Wal-Mart etc. now everyone automatically thinks you're trying to scam them.

If anyone can get their TRU to scan the 12" Marvel Legends Deadpool to see if it will be 30% off when it releases on Monday May 1st that would be helpful!

Mine refused to even do that, even through earlier this week they let me look at the figure and everything. Ugh. They also said they would only match the Wal-Mart Canada price ($10 cheaper than TRU) for Deadpool if it is still in stock on Monday, and once again wouldn't go the extra mile to give it to me at that price from showing them today. Ugh. I just don't understand that mentality of a retailer, I can as a consumer go and pre-order it from Wal-Mart Canada right now at a cheaper price, the purpose of a price match is to keep customers shopping at your store and not go elsewhere. In this case I can go elsewhere to buy it right now, yet they refuse and tell me to wait and if it is sold out by Monday I am out of luck.

I really dislike my local TRU, and hate that it is the only one here.

Last edited by Darth Cosmos; 04-28-2017 at 01:22 PM.
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping