Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 06:07 AM   #23
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: Fan Expo Vancouver 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
It turns out I can't go both days after all. The good news is, they were kind enough to refund me my money and I bought just for Sunday instead. I totally forgot a friend was coming in from out of town, and us guys promised to take care of the kids while the girls got to go to the salon for the afternoon. Grrr. I can't believe I agreed to that on that freaking weekend! Ah well.

I don't care for the celebrity guests, but I'm going to probably be comic hunting most of the day. Try to find some older trades, etc., considering how many comic stores will be there all at once. Last year I sort of wandered without a clue, but this year I have more of a plan. Got a list of books and stuff I want.
That kind of sucks that you won't be going for both days. It was pretty cool of them to give you a refund though.

The only celebrity guest I would line up and pay for an autograph is Stan Lee. For the most part, I'm going there to meet the artists and see the panels. So it's pretty much me bringing a bunch of stuff for them to sign or draw on. LOL!
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping