Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 09:01 AM   #232
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMiguel View Post
Yes thats the one I was looking for. Some mixed emotions I read from the new Deadpool figure. Some said its a recycled mix up parts from the old Bucky figure and alike but I really dont care. I really want a Deadpool figure so bad. Im expecting this to be a sought out figure since the movie has just been shown. But Im still keeping my hope high. Hopefully I wont succumb to order it across the border because the exchange rate is just insane. I hope some local toy store including TRU & Walmart can bring it to Canada.
I'm sure this wave is going to release at Canadian retail, this wave is a slam dunk IMO. Every character is solid.

As for Deadpool being a recycled figure...just about every Marvel legends figure reuses parts like crazy. The Bucky Cap mold is probably the most abused, but for good reason, its a great buck.

Deadpool is obviously going to be the most popular figure in the wave, the recent movie has obviously increased his popularity but he would have been hard to find regardless. If you want this whole wave or even if you only want about half of the figures I'd suggest ordering a case from an Online Canadian retailer or LCS as soon as the figures get a release/pre order slot.

Last edited by turtle power eh; 02-22-2016 at 02:26 PM.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping